TO INSTALL WORDPRESS ON YOUR GODADDY HOSTING ACCOUNT
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Popular Apps section, click WordPress.
- Click Install Now.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK
- Domain — Select the domain on your account you want to use.
- Directory — Enter the directory after the domain name where you want to install WordPress. If you want the domain name itself to use WordPress, the directory field should only have “/” entered.
- Enter a Username, a Password (and its confirmation), and an Email Address.
WordPress will be installed to your hosting account with the options you selected within 24 hours. When it is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.