Get More Twitter Follower,Following someone on Twitter means you are subscribing to their Tweets as a Follower their updates will appear in your timeline.hear is a best 10 tips for, Increase Your Twitter Followers.
1. First of all you have to fill out your full bio(profile) to Increase Your Twitter Followers. Your tweets and @replies don’t mean much to someone that doesn’t know you much . Your bio is the only place you have to tell people who are you . your bio is displayed on Twitter’s Suggested Users page.
2.You have to explain to your followers what retweeting is and encourage them to retweet your links to Increase Your Twitter Followers. Retweeting pushes your @username into foreign social graphs, resulting in clicks back to your profile. Track your retweets using retweetist.
3.You have to tweet about your passions in life and #hash tag them to Increase Your Twitter Followers. You have to use Quality content coupled with an easy way to find it never fails. If others enjoy your content, they’ll add you. Learn more about #hash tagging here.
4.You have to Put links to your Twitter profile everywhere. Link it on your Digg, LinkedIn, Facebook, blog, email signature, and everywhere else you live online. and you have to check out the great feedburner-like badges from TwitterCounter for your blog to Increase Your Twitter Followers.
5.Start a contest. and offers.
6. Pictures are heavily retweeted/spread around.So you have to take pictures. For mobile pics use iPhone apps such as Tweetie or Twitterific, both which support on the go uploading.
7. You have to shoot a podcast, present slides, or hand out business cards, to broadcast or display on twitter account to Increase Your Twitter Followers.
8. Follow the top twitter users and watch what they tweet. Pay attention to the type of content they sent out and how they address their audiences.
9. Reply to/get involved in #hash tag memes. search.twitter.com lists the hot ‘trending topics. Look for the #hash topics and jump in on the conversation.
10. Track your results and Twitter Counter. It will show you how many new users you’re adding per day and Qwitter will email you when someone unfollows you after a tweet to Increase Your Twitter Followers.
If you enjoy this content, add me at twitter.com/technotech1, thank you