Redbox in now renting more than 1.5 billion discs to date, redbox is America’s destination for movies and video games. With more than 27,800 locations nationwide, redbox is the fun, fast, easy way to rent the latest new release movies on DVD or Blu-ray Disc® and the top new release and family video games. Featuring up to 200 titles and 630 discs, redbox is a fully automated video rental store contained in 12-square feet of retail space. With more than 68 percent of the U.S. population living within a five-minute drive of a redbox kiosk, redbox is where America rents movies and games.
Movies & Games:
- To discover the latest new release movies and games available each week, visit www.redbox.com.
- For the latest movie news and recommendations, movie lovers can visit redblog – the redbox movie blog – at blog.redbox.com.
- Mobile consumers can text ‘NEW’ to 727272 to find the week’s latest releases.
Up to 2 messages a week. Message & data rates may apply. Text STOP to quit, HELP for help. Only available on participating carriers.
- Redbox carries the top new release and family video games for Playstation® 3, Nintendo Wii™ and Xbox 360™.
The Redbox Rental Process
Reserving Movies and Games from redbox.com
Redbox customers can visit redbox.com to search for available titles nearby and reserve with a valid credit or debit card. Once the payment is confirmed, reserved titles are held at the selected redbox kiosk until 9 p.m. the next day.
Renting from a Redbox Kiosk
- On the main screen, touch RENT A MOVIE or RENT A GAME.
- Browse through titles and touch any movie to learn more about it.
- Ready to rent it? Press ADD TO CART.
- Follow the same process to add more movies to the cart.
- Press CHECK OUT.
- To pay, follow the instructions to swipe a credit or debit card and press CONTINUE.
- Consumers will be asked for an email address so that redbox can send a rental receipt. After typing in an email address using the touch screen keyboard, press CONTINUE.
- Grab the rentals and go!
Picking Up a Movie or Game Reserved Online or On Mobile
Consumers can pick up reserved movies or games in just seconds by following these simple steps: on Redbox
Redbox customers can visit redbox.com to reserve titles. By searching for available movies or games inside at a specific location and reserve with a valid credit or debit card. Once the payment is confirmed, reserved titles are held at the selected redbox kiosk until 9 p.m. the next day.
- On the main touch screen, press ONLINE RENTAL PICKUP.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and swipe the debit or credit card used to reserve the rental.
- Once the credit card is verified, the movie is dispensed.
Find Something to Rent
Find a Location Nearby
Redbox kiosks are in supermarkets, drug stores and other convenient spots all around the country.
Get It On Your Phone
Browse and reserve movies right from your phone! The redbox mobile apps are free to install.
Get the iPhone app
Get the Android app
Reserve online for the first time, and your next online reservation is on the house.
For Further Reading:
- None Found