Idea Net Setter USB Modem Setting for Airtel
We are including hear Net Setter settings for airtel sim. you can see settings in images billow.and configure it in laptop or desktop for access internet. i hope it will short out your problem.
1. Open Net Setter
2. Click Option in Tool Menu
3. Then Select Profile Management
4. Click New Button in Right Side
5. Enter Profile Name is AIRTEL
6. Select Static Option in APN
7. Enter APN airtelgprs.com
8. Enter Access Number : 8080
9. Then, click advanced button in bottom Side
10.Then Submit IP Address.
11.Then Click ok and set connection as default connection
For Further Reading:
- Idea Net Setter USB Modem Setting for Airtel 3g
- Send Unlimited free SMS from Airtel
- bsnl 3g installation.
- Airtel Broadband Plans
- How to import Outlook E-mails on GMail,Yahoo?
- Airtel 3G Data Card Price, Tariff in India – Airtel 3G USB Modem
- Change Function of Mute Switch back to Lock Rotate on iOS 4.3
- Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G
- Airtel 3G Tariff Plans PrePaid and PostPaid
- Bharti Airtel to spend $67 Million toward re-branding In India
- Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan
- Increase power plan to maximum performance In Windows 7
- Airtel is going to launch new logo and new signature tune.
- How to Enable Multitouch Gestures on iOS 4.3 Beta 1
- How To Setup Mail Forwarding In Gmail
- Facebook Makes Being Private More Visible
- Disable UAC or the User Account Control feature for better performance in windows7
- Google+ Games
- Bharti Group Launch New Mobile Handsets In India
- How To Lock Folder without any software