Create Custom Message Alerts In Google Analytics
Google analytic is the best way to see the details of traffic.it also shows page views, bounce rate and many more.It is free of cost you can integrate it for websites, blogs etc .
- You have to Create A Google Analytic account using your Gmail account.
- After creating the account ,You have to add your website to the google analytic .
- Add the integration code of Google analytic to your website / blog.
- Now start adding a custom Alert .
- When you log on to your google analytic account you can see your website / blog name and having option “view report” . click on ” view Report”.
- Now you can see entire report of a your site.
- In the left side you can see an option called ” Intelligence ” click on it.
- Now you can see another option “create custom alert” . It will present at right bottom.
Now finally your here to custom alert section.
Type the Message Alert Name.
In next option “apply to” choose the website which you are setting an alert.
In next option “period” so its the duration of the alert should be .
Now come to Alert Conditions
Now we are creating alert when softwarebuzzer hits more than 1000+ visits per day.
so now Scroll down options of ” Alert Me when “
There choose “visits”
Assign Condition “is greater than” ( you can use your own conditions according to your alerts )
Give value 1000 ( since we are creating alert for 1000+ visitors )
Now press on Create Alert.
Now you can see your created alert and you can Edit when you want.
To created a custom Google Analytic Alerts for your website / blog. You can create as many alerts As you want. you can create alert such that when you site crashes or server down time, then the visitors count will be zero. so you can crate such an alert and mention the time too there.
If you have any queries drop the comment Below. If you like the post keep sharing to your friends.