Verizon iPhone 4 Rumors Firing Up Again
iPhone 4 Rumors Firing Up AgainWall Street Journal is reporting that Apple [AAPL] is about to start manufacturing a CDMA variant of the iPhone 4 ready for a launch on the Verizon network early in 2011.
The CDMA chip is said to be built by Qualcomm and with it, it will allow the iPhone to be compatible with the different network in the US.
Of course, this is no guarantee that the iPhone will make it to Verizon next year as all we have right now is a lot of speculation which doesn’t mean much till Apple announce it.
Will you be switching to an iPhone if it lands on the Verizon network? or have you been waiting too long and moved on to another OS?
For Further Reading:
- Apple Back to the Mac Event on October 20
- iPhone 4 Glass Scratches
- Motorola CITRUS Andoird Smartphone Announced
- Video Out Support Comes to iPhone 4 and iPod touch
- Apple will launch apple TV soon
- Lephone Launched Triple SIM Handsets In Indian Market
- iPad Sets Record for Fastest Adoption Rate
- Limera1n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Works on Apple TV
- iPhone 4 Screen vs Sharp IS03 ASV Display
- GreenPois 0n iPhone 4 Jailbreak Tool Delayed
- DIY iPad and iPhone Connector Clip
- Google Goggles Arrives on iPhone 4 and 3GS
- Nokia N8 vs iPhone 4 Camera Comparison
- Apple is launching small I-pod
- AdSense earnings with Google Affiliate Network
- MTS has launched three new phones Alive, Buzz
- Facebook Founder has launch Comic Books
- HTC 7 Surround at $199.99 on AT&T
- Google launch soon google Tv
- Ban On Bulk SMS Services Extended until the 4th of October