Twitter is going to get new design for it websites user interface.
Twitter is going to all set to tweet a new tune after its user interface has been redesigned to make it more feature rich and attractive to users.
The New Changes Users Will Have To Get Used To Are.Twitter has introduced a dual-panel and layout for users that allows embedded photos and videos, which means pictures and videos will play immediately on the right side of the page, without users needing to open additional tabs or browser windows. Twitter has partnered with 16 media companies, including YouTube, Flickr, TwitPic and Vimeo, to get permission to embed media from those sites onto Twitter.com.users can now click on a Tweet, opening up additional information about the tweet in a second panel.if you click the Twitter handle, the right pane will show that person’s mini-profile in the same window. In the past, clicking on the handle would open a new window, forcing users to leave the Twitter timeline.The feature of Twitter has been rolled out to select users and will slowly be rolled to other users by the end of this month.
For Further Reading:
- Facebook is testing it’s New Feature
- YouTube has launched “Life in a Day” channel
- Facebook New Application Helps Us Discover Pages As We Like
- bsnl 3g installation.
- Facebook Rolling Out High Quality Photo Uploads
- Nokia N8 Unboxed
- Now Facebook Users Make Calls Through Facebook
- Micromax Q5
- Virus Attacks on Google’s site orkut
- Wynncom Launchs Debuts Hindi Keypad Phones In India
- Access User Names and Passwords with rundll32.exe
- user mode
- know the linux
- Install clone image With An External Hard Drive
- Text-Based Adventure Games For Kindle
- T-Mobile G2 OTA Update Incoming
- Computers to soon ‘boot up’ in seconds
- YouTube is Testing Live Streaming Videos Service
- The beta version of Microsoft’s Internet Explore 9 was launched today
- Boost Firefox in a Single Click!