Nike Woman Training Club for iPhone Update
Nike has launched a number of apps for iOS based device.(iPhone and iPod touch). These include Nike+ GPS, Nike BOOM as well as Football apps. The latest is the NikeWoman Training Club app that acts as a personal trainer for users.
The app size is a 655MB.you can include number of videos on it.What you get in the app is 60 custom-built workouts that help you achieve various goals. latest version of the apps just launched yesterday.
This new version is 2.0 and comes with number of new features to the app which includes a complete redesign of the app along with the following list…
– Full-body workouts for 30 or 45 minutes. Targeted workouts for 15 minutes. Set a favorite workout as your Quick-Start.
– Over 90 multi-dimensional, multi-directional drills build on the fundamentals of strength, cardio, interval and core training.
– Simple functionality optimizes every workout. Select your goal and fitness level, then choose from a list of workouts that meet your criteria.
– Access step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every drill at any time.
– Audio guidance keeps you on track and motivated while working out.
– Set your workout to albums and playlists from your own music library.
– Track details of your workout history and training progress.
– Unlock exclusive reward content when you reach training milestones.
you can achieve your fitness goals. The app is aimed at women although LifeHacker say that there’s no reason why it is limited that way.the new app is not available in the UK This time.