BSNLis starting Unveils “Billpay” Service For bsnl mobile Subscribers
BSNL has unveiled a new service “Billpay” in partnership with Obopay,from this service they pay bill from cradit card, that way mobile payments company that will allow BSNL customers in the West Zone, including in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh to pay their bills online with Credit cards.bsnl mobile Customers will have to register their credit card one time, and generate an m-Pin by SMS’ing 52828, which can be used for bill payment services. This will allow them to only use this M-Pin for paying all of their BSNL bills in the future in a Safe, Secure and Convenient manner.
BSNL also intends to extend this service across all the four zones thereby offering the PAN India facility and is also looking forward to introduce this new service to its landline customers. In addition to that it also plans to introduce other modes of mobile payment in the near future, which will include bank accounts and stored value accounts.and in this way bsnl choos the obopay for better service.
For Further Reading:
- BSNL Reaches Out To The Valleys In Himachel pradesh
- BSNL To Erect 19,000 Mobile Towers In Villages
- BSNL is going to Lay Optical Fibre Cable In Bangladesh
- bsnl 3g installation.
- Quick Heal will launch a new anti-virus for mobile
- T-Mobile G2 OTA Update Incoming
- Micromax Q5
- T-Mobile G2 Reinstalls Automatically After Root
- T-Mobile HTC HD7 Renders Leaked
- Loop Mobile announced the launch new offers to Make Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
- Samsung Galaxy Tab on T-Mobile US Price $399 After Rebate
- Wynncom has launched two new dual phones in the Indian market
- Nokia N8 Release Date comes out
- Ban On Bulk SMS Services Extended until the 4th of October
- Wynncom Launchs Debuts Hindi Keypad Phones In India
- yahoo mail is going to totaly change it’s look
- Fly Mobile introduces affordable music phone DS102 in Indian Market
- BSNL 3G Postpaid and Prepaid Data Service Plan
- Spice Mobiles Launch Two New Multi-Phones for indian market
- Intex launch New Dual SIM Handset