Many publishers are very good at recommending just the right stuff for their users. We love seeing influential publishers in all genres — from foodies to techies to moms to shopping experts — delight users by giving them access to products and services that they believe in. When these trusted publishers recommend a book, a gadget, or a new perfume, their audiences are very likely to follow.Have you ever wondered if your users buy the products you recommend? Have you wished you could be rewarded for driving sales and conversions? You can. With Google Affiliate Network, publishers can access cost-per-action (CPA) or affiliate ads. This means that you can start working with advertisers who will pay you a performance fee for driving a sale or other conversion. Many AdSense publishers have already started using Google Affiliate Network to complement their AdSense ads and earn additional revenue.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up for a Google Affiliate Network account with your AdSense Publisher ID.
2. As soon as you’re approved for Google Affiliate Network, sign in and apply for advertiser programs.
3. Follow the instructions to start displaying cost-per-action ads.
Check out our Beginner’s Guide to help you through the process of becoming a successful affiliate publisher and continue reading for the answers to our frequently asked questions.
How are Google Affiliate Network ads different from the ads I serve through Google AdSense?
Affiliate programs are not ad units or campaigns; they are ongoing programs that allow advertisers to reward publishers (or “affiliate partners”) for driving sales or conversions. While your AdSense ads are automatically targeted, you will select which Google Affiliate Network advertiser programs to join and then choose which affiliate ads to add to your site.
Can I promote my Google Affiliate Network ads?
You may promote Google Affiliate Network ads on your site. If you endorse the product that you are referring, feel free to let your users know. By adding your personal review of the products you refer, you can help your users make more informed choices.
Note that you may not promote or call attention to AdSense ads in the same way. Learn more about important differences between CPC and CPA ads that explain the reasoning behind these separate policies.
What kinds of advertisers are in the Google Affiliate Network?
We have a diverse range of advertisers who run successful affiliate programs through our network. Just a few examples include Target, Barnes and Noble.com, Blue Nile, Verizon Wireless, Aéropostale, and Wedding Channel Store (The Knot).
Is this available for publishers outside the United States?
Yes, publishers in all countries supported by AdSense are eligible. However, the majority of advertisers in the Google Affiliate Network are currently focused on the US market.
How do I get paid?
If you’ve earned at least the minimum commission, you’ll receive consolidated payments through your Google AdSense account.
For Further Reading:
- Google is launching WebP For Faster Internet
- Virus Attacks on Google’s site orkut
- Now Facebook Users Make Calls Through Facebook
- Google launch soon google Tv
- Google Goggles Arrives on iPhone 4 and 3GS
- Indian government Requests Google And Skype to Co-operate With Security Agencies
- Sony controll Google TV
- Twitter is going to Gets A Makeover
- Facebook New Application Helps Us Discover Pages As We Like
- Sony Google TV Prices Possibly Incorrect
- Sony Google TV Details Leaked
- Google Street View Visits Antartica – Works on the iOS Maps
- Facebook is testing it’s New Feature
- Lemon Launches New dual sim Handset For indian Users
- Google Chrome OS on iPad Video Demonstration
- Quick Heal will launch a new anti-virus for mobile
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Latest Bmw Launched in India
- Samsung Galaxy’S Sales Hit 5 Million
- The beta version of Microsoft’s Internet Explore 9 was launched today