Top Social Networking Sites
my dear friends if your want to increase your website and blog web traffic submit your url link on these site,submiting url on these site your page rank will improve in search engine and you can get more web traffic from search engine and bookmarking site both. hear is Most popular sites are above.
1. Stumbleupon : Boasting over 10 million users, StumbleUpon is a web browser plugin that allows its users to discover and rate webpages, photos, videos, and news articles. A great way to get website promotion. Bought by eBay for $75 million in May 2007. This site has become quite famous among bloggers. In this site you usually review a web page and recommend it to fellow stumblers.
2. Digg : Digg is a website made for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the Internet, by submitting links and stories, and voting and commenting on submitted links and stories, in a social and democratic spirit. Anyone can digg the post, greater number of diggs means article is very popular.
3. Facebook : Was initially intended for college students — it branched out, and now allows everyone membership. 500 million members. Worlds bigges social media site. You can create a Fan page for you blog site ans ask your friends to join it. Used widely by bloggers to share their links.
4. Twitter : A free social networking service that allows users to send “updates” (text-based posts that are up to 140 characters long) via SMS, instant messaging, email, the Twitter website, or an application such as Twitterrific. The site has become very popular in only a few months — a lot of people are watching it.
5. Youtube : This is worlds largest video sharing site. Here you can upload small introduction video about your blog or site.
6. Myspace : 130 million members. This site is massive, boasting the largest membership of any social networking site on the Internet. On this website you can create groups for your blog. Discuss about your blog on forum and much more.
7. Delicious : It is a social book marking site . Here you can book mark web pages along with tags.
8. Technorati : It is a blog directory where you can submit your blog. There is a section called blogging where bloggers can share their posts and articles.
9. Reddit : It is a source for what’s new and popular online. vote on links that you like or dislike and help decide what’s popular, or submit your own.
and much more social sites are
For Further Reading:
- None Found