Nokia Has Launches E5 In India
Nokia Has Launches another handset E5 in its E series brand In India.It just have a Sporting a 2.36-inch TFT display supporting 320×240 pixel resolution screen, Nokia E5 is a QWERTY based handset which runs on Symbian S60 3rd Edition operating system.Weighing 126 gm the phone comes loaded with a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 3X digital zoom, a stereo FM radio with RDS and has 3.5mm audio port allowing the user to use any standard earphones with it.
Nokia handset E5 is Powered with 600MHz ARM 11 based processor, Nokia E5 has aninternal memory of 256 MB which can be extended upto 32 GB using micro SD cards. On the connectivity side the handset boasts of Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, integrated and assisted GPS and micro-USB slot. On the social networking side it features Facebook and twitter.
In addition to this the Nokia E5 comes preloaded with Nokia Messaging, Mail for Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes Traveler. The handset also offers access to multiple email accounts, including popular mail services such as Ovi Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, and Windows Live Hotmail.
Nokia handset E5 Priced at Indian Market Rs. 12,699 the handset comes with a 1200mAh Li-ion battery that offers a good 7.5 hours of talk time and will be available in two colors Carbon Black and Chalk White.
For Further Reading:
- Nokia Will Install Server In India
- Blackberry Deadline Extended In India
- Lemon Launches New dual sim Handset For indian Users
- BlackBerry maker RIM denies knowledge of accord with India
- Nokia N8 Unboxed
- Nokia N8 Release Date comes out
- Wynncom has Launches Y23 Dual SIM Handset
- Wynncom Launchs Debuts Hindi Keypad Phones In India
- Nokia N8. Connect. Create. Entertain
- Toshiba Launches A660 Laptop In India
- Nokia N8 vs iPhone 4 Camera Comparison
- Spice Mobiles Launch Two New Multi-Phones for indian market
- Indian government Requests Google And Skype to Co-operate With Security Agencies
- India finds a way to access BlackBerry emails
- LG is launching soon Optimus GT 540 Android phone in India
- Nokia N8 Teardown
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Limited Edition Of Swift Cars
- Motorola Is Going To Launch Two New Dual SIM Handsets In India
- Belkin Launches New I-pad Accessories in india
- Fiat India launch Linea T-Jet for Indian Roads Next Month