With the increasing competition in the gaming arena, there have been better titles and games that are on offer for the gamers. Here are some of the best gaming titles that are available on the Microsoft’s Xbox platform. hear are the 5 Best Xbox 360 Games listed billow.
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: The call of duty needs answering once again, as the blockbusting first person shooter series returns to the modern day. The game stands talon three main pillars i.e. Campaign, Cooperation and Multiplayer. The only dampener in the game is the length of the campaigns and plot. The plot has a number of irrelevant details which don’t have to do anything with the campaign.
2. Gears of War 3: This is another excellent third person shooting game from Microsoft. It is playable in Beast mode and privately hosted Versus matches, the Horde Command Pack promises to extend your “Gears of War 3” experience with countless hours of multiplayer mayhem on Xbox LIVE. Stay tuned for future game add-on announcements including new campaign and multiplayer content, bringing you more of the year’s biggest blockbuster later this winter. To download the first four game add-ons as soon as they are available at a discounted price, be sure to pick up the “Gears of War 3” Season Pass today for 2400 Microsoft points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
3. FIFA Soccer 12: FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world of soccer make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while Tactical Defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling. Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, the next generation of player intelligence and performance. Stay tuned for more features to be announced in the coming months.
4. Dead Space 2:Engineer Isaac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2 for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space.After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as “The Sprawl”, the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught.With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
5. Portal 2: This is another good first person puzzle game that is introduced by Valve Corporation. The game is the sequel to the video game Portal that was released 4 years ago. The Portal 2 was launched recently through the retail channels of Electronic Arts. The game has cleverly written plot that has portal mechanics that will render the new elements in the delightful puzzles. The new characters introduced in the game are fun and entertaining. The only dampener to this game is frequent loading times.